Founded in 1911 as Bacini & Scali Napoletani as a ship building and ship repair yard to manage 2 ship building slipways and 2 graving docks in the Port of Naples.
During the entire century the shipyard has been continuously dedicated mainly to ship repair activity as government owned company (lately named as SEBN) up to mid 1993.
In 1993 the shipyard became part of a private Group and the ship repair activities and drydock managing have been relieved by Cantieri del Mediterraneo s.p.a.
Starting in 1998 the shipyard has been significantly reorganized and from 2002 a new investment plan has been approved to improve shipyard facility and services.
|Type||Length||Width internal||Draft||Lifting Capacity||Crane|
||1 x 25 tons
1 x 5 tons
||1 x 6 tons
1 x 10 tons
Fully equipped repair berths totally 1,450m, max draft 11 meters. Cranes up 650 tons.