The company was established in 1895 by Mr. Paulino Freire and, four generations later, the Freire family is still at the head of the shareholders and the direction of the company.
The shipyard comprises two factories with a total extension of 42.000 m2.
Tugs, Research, Merchant Vessels, Fishing Vessels, Patrol Vessels, Yachts
REPAIRS AND CONVERSIONS WORKS
Repair and Conversion Works carried out are of equal importance. This is, no doubt, another major activity to which our qualified staff is committed.
The recent lengthening of fishing and merchant vessels as well as the conversion of a cable laying vessel into a seismic vessel, are a real proof of our capacity to successfully accomplish such a sophisticated type of work.