ZAMAKONA Shipyard Bilbao has undertaken the latest concepts in design and construction, as well as technological advances in engineering and naval architecture, to meet the needs of its clients relating to the construction of all types of vessels such as anchor handling vessels, supply vessels, standby and field support vessels, live fish carriers, fishing vessels, freighters, oil tankers, dredges and barges.
Zamakona Shipyard Bilbao has vast experience in the construction of vessels: AHTS, PSV, Standby Vessels, Tugs, Live Fish Carriers, Pelagic Trawlers and Purse Seiner.
Water depth (about): 8 m.
General offices:: 570 m2
Offices for Surveyors: 120 m2 - with telephone, fax, toilets, shower and laundry facilities.
Assembly workshop: 3.780 m2 + 15.500 m2
General workshop: 900 m2 + 500 m2
External Docks: 150 mts.
- 15 gantry cranes (workshops), 10/60 t
- 3 outfitting quay (mobile) cranes of 8 t
- 4 outfitting quay (mobile) cranes of 15/60 t
- Any kind of mobile crane (incl. skyhorses) on request.
- 1 slipway for vessels up to 5.500 t, 140 m x 25 m (cradle with winch).
- 1 Slipway for vessels up to 4.300 t, 120 m x 22 m (cradle with winch)
- 1 with CAD/CAM/CAP
- 1 plasma steel cutting, mod. Praxair Porta 4000 DR
- 1 oxygen/acetylene , mod. Praxair
- Pipe Bending Machine: 1 with CAD-CAM system.
Zamakona Shipyard Bilbao
Puerto pesquero s/n - 48980 Santurce. Bilbao - SPAIN
Phones: 34 944 618 200 / 34 944 937 030
Fax: 34 944 612 580