Shipyard Famagusta, Cyprus is an established company, providing repair, conversion and various engineering and shipyard services to a wide array of vessels registered in many different countries. The Company is committed to providing a reliable, high quality service to their customers, and much of the company’s business is repeat order.
- Shipyard Famagusta Cyprus has a floating dock able to provide services to vessels of up to 140 meters x 23,5 meters, light ship up to 8.000 TON, and DWT up to 25.000 T.
- The shipyard itself covers an area of 5,050 meters square.
- It has three longitudinal platform slipways, and the capacity to service vessels weighing up to 3,000 DWT, and measuring 82 meters x 12 meters, with a 3.5 meter draft.
- The shipyard has workshops with a covered area of approximately 850 meters square.
The Company carries out steel, mechanical and pipe work here.
The Company retains 80 experienced, well trained technicians and highly skilled workers on a full time basis, and is able to offer a wide variety of repair and maintenance services, including those listed below.
- Surface cleaning by high pressure water jet
- Surface cleaning by grit blasting
- Surface protection and Antifouling (full coat and touch up)
- Steel fabrication work, including the construction of hulls and general welding
- Mechanical work, including engine and piston reconditioning
- Rudder maintenance
- Propeller shaft and bearing repairs
- Anchor and chain measurement